Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Cindy's Wicked Good Beadz

Looking for Trinity Brass filigree or any of the fabulous Vintaj products? When Vintaj went to a $200 minimum per order,it made it difficult for me, as a designer/artisan with a small business (Simply Willow) to purchase wholesale from them. I did some research into finding a retail vendor with prices and service that made me want to overlook the pricing difference between wholesale and retail. I found that in Cindy’s Wicked Good Beadz

Cindy carries a great selection and is constantly adding new products. She offers products from both the Vintaj and Trinity Brass lines, in addition to other products. Monthly specials and great customer service made Cindy’s Wicked Good Beadz a “must use” supplier for me. Although her orders ship from Alaska, I receive them here in Michigan quicker than many of the bigger “Wholesale to the Public” suppliers.

While there are many companies out there now selling filigree products, I highly recommend Cindy’s for the quality, pricing and the fantastic service.

If you decide to purchase from Cindy, please tell her that willow referred you!

1 comment:

beadybaby said...

Thanks, Willow...and I love the blue piece! :-) Cindy