Sunday, June 21, 2009

Willow is back in the house!!!


After an extended absence from my rambling posts....I am back! To catch you up a bit...over the past few months, we have moved our home and my studio, had an unexpected visit from my eldest son and found out that we are expecting a wee one! The latter came somewhat as a surprise for although we had been trying for around 2 years, we had both given it up thinking that we were too old.



I have been busy in the studio, getting ready for our exciting summer show schedule. After this summer, we will be cutting back the number of shows due to my already expanding waistline. I hope to spend a good deal of time updating our website and posting regularly Under the Willow Tree!

I have a tip for anyone out there who has a website or business that they are trying to promote. Sign up with Google Alerts. I did and a couple of days ago, I received an alert for all of the Simply Willow mentions out there that were new. Look at what I found! http://www.trendhunter.com/trends/vintage-steampunk-jewelry-simply-willow I had no idea that this very positive and flattering article on my steampunk jewelry had been written! Google Alerts - check into it!

5 comments:

ChezChani said...

I love Google Alerts!! I do one for my last name and it's really interesting. An occasional relative pops up and a few I wouldn't mind having as relatives.

Congrats on the new little one, I wish you a very easy pregnancy.

thatissocute said...

I love Google Alerts as well. I have it set up for my shop as well as my personal name...just in case!

Congrats on the pregnancy!!

Cindy Lietz, Polymer Clay Tutor said...

Congrats Willow on both the article and the baby! (Love the name btw, my daughter's name is Willow.)

I can totally see why your steampunk stuff was picked up by Trendhunter. I've been checking it out on Etsy and it is fabulous!

José Carrilho (Go Detail) said...

Hi,

The mechanical features give a real steampunk appearance.
Congratulations for the new baby who will born healthy and happy.

Kind regards,

José

Nishant said...

Congrats on the new little one, I wish you a very easy pregnancy.

Work from home India