Saturday, April 20, 2013

Back in the land of the living...

A case of strep throat that morphed into a serious asthmatic bronchitis, several antibiotic courses, a number of steroids, breathing treatments and three doctor visits later...I am finally feeling somewhat like myself!    Our little guy came home sick several weeks ago and shared with both Mommy and Daddy.   I can't remember when i was last that sick...sheesh!

My bloggy plans were derailed, but we'll get back on track in no time!   Over the next week or so, I will be sharing some of our favourite recipes and tips for spring cleaning!

Spring?  Did someone say spring?  We saw Spring here in West Michigan for 2-3 days last week but since then, we've felt temperatures drop into the 40's and had snow on the ground.  (really???  argh!)
But, its the time of year that prompts the need to clean and reorganise, not the warmth and sun. 

No comments: